Some of the questions asked by Al-Hikmat’s editor:
1. Individuals get solicited for donations by all sorts of charitable organizations. How
can Muslims be sure they are not funding terrorism?
2. What is the FBI doing to prevent racial profiling by other law enforcement organizations?
3. Muslims feel they are always under scrutiny by the government. What has the FBI done to show this is not true?
4 .How can the Muslim community help the FBI to protect this country from terrorists?
5. Moderate Muslims are usually accused of harboring terrorism - When the Muslim community tips off law enforcement about questionable behaviors, why is this not broadcast by the media?
6. What could the FBI do to educate airport authorities, police and other law enforcement agencies, so that they would act and be more professional with Muslims.
7. Since 911 what is the FBI doing to educate other government agencies about Islam and Muslims e.g. politicians, preachers and the public etc.
8 .What are some of the signs of Terrorism or Suspicious behavior that people could be aware off?
9. What do you recommend the government should do to educate the Muslim world about the FBI, and the FBI about Islam and the Muslim world ( like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia etc.)- so that there would be no hate and mistrust?
10. Many Muslims who have been approved for green card - complain that their files are delayed with the FBI, hence the reason why they haven’t received their Green Card. What is normally the delay?